Monday, April 28, 2014

Mommy and Me Mini Sessions! Yucaipa and Redlands Family Photographer

My Mom and Me Mini Sessions! I have decided to do these this year for the first time. As a mom I know I'm not on the other side of the camera enough….and as a grown woman i know i have just a handful of photos of my moms. I'm lucky enough to have been raised by 2 wonderful women and I tell you what…the photos i have of them from my childhood are priceless.

My mother who had me has been gone a long time and the thing that I wish I had more of was photographs. My other mom (i don't like the word step so please excuse me if it gets confusing) She is still here and healthy and wonderful……i think its a good goal to get her (and my dad if possible) in front of the camera a little more!

With that said Id love to do that for your family too! Give you moms beautiful photos with your kids, and to your kids, something that will become more and more priceless as the years go by. So here is the offer:


There is an opportunity to get your session for free! Do you know 3 other moms who would love to take part in these mini sessions?? 3 paid bookings for this referred by you gets you your session free OR a print package valued at $65 with your paid session. Your choice!  
Go to https://www.facebook.com/KirstenArialPhotography?ref=hl 
for all the details. There will be a link to the event page! 
I look forward to photographing you and your kids! 




3 comments:

  1. wow! this is so wonderful! wished i lived closer i'd be all over this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. This is so important! Moms tend to put themselves last, but they need to be in photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wat a great mommy and me deal! i want to do this!

    ReplyDelete