Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Oh so much has been happening!!!

So much so that i have been neglecting the blog! Im a bad girl! Its ok I intend fully to make up for the lack of content….its just that the end of last year was so hectic and this year is the year I intend to make things happen.

So some NEW happenings in my life. I got a new car. The first NEW CAR i have ever in my life had….it was a christmas present, yes Im spoiled. What can I say, he (hubby) thinks Im pretty. lol. I left my"regular" job to fully pursue photography and with that there is a new blog and FB page for the Boudoir side of my business which I intend on focusing as much as possible on this year! Its VERY exciting. I am calling it Pink Lace Studio. It is a work of heart and a labor of love as I have been busy painting damask walls and bringing in treasures (you should see the FAB antique couch!!) to make it oh so perfect!  I can't wait to photograph someone there SOON!

So hey if you happen to stop by and "LIKE" the new Facebook page…you know i will just be the happiest girl around!!!

https://www.facebook.com/PinkLaceBoudoirPhotography

And here is what has been going on at the studio!

 


Sorry for the awful pics……from a phone! And that pink unfinished wall is officially all painted and looks great!

No comments:

Post a Comment