Saturday, April 6, 2013

Redlands Yucaipa Baby Photographer.

Ready, Set......Smash!  Cake Smash / 1st Birthday photos!

There is an ever increasing trend in baby photography right not called Cake Smash Portraits. Its basically baby's first birthday photos but add in a yummy, colorful, frosting covered cake. What do we do with that cake....well, with camera ready to shoot the impending mess, we give it to baby of coarse!!!  As milestone session and its quite the big deal!! The outcome of every session is different of coarse and sometimes we have smiles and big messes and sometimes we have tears.....yes, tears! You never know what your gonna get till it happens.

Let me introduce you to Hailey. This sweet, happy, blue eyed beauty is near and dear to my heart. Her mamma is my friend and very close to our Arial family. I was so excited when Becky (mamma) allowed me to shoot Hailey baby's first portrait and cake smash session. It was something I have so wanted to try and when I have never done a certain type of session I usually offer it to a close friend or family member first to give it a go...here is the outcome of my experiment with a Cake Smash Portrait Session!





 







No comments:

Post a Comment