Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Redlands, Yucaipa Baby Photographer.

Hey guys, I know I have been MIA on the blogging. Its not that i have not had shoots its just that this photography thing (oh the thing i loooove the most!) is really a part time thing for me.....hopefully not forever, but at the moment it is, so between looking for a new job that pays more and gives better/more hours I have been a busy busy girl. However I wanted to share my last two baby shoots with you guys because lets face it....babies are the cutest!!! And lets face it, i get the cutest ones!!! Proof is in the pudding.....so here you go, Exhibit A & B! 

Look and the beautiful brunette, blue eyed babe and babette! Meet Karson and Averie. Their mommies came to me by referral and how glad I am to have photographed them both! 

Thank you Amy Carter-Smith and Robyn Bedolla for bringing me these friends of yours. You two are the most loyal clients I have (since the beginning of me picking up a camera...both of them!) Blessed am I! 

First up, little Miss Averie!









And Gorgeous little man, Karson!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment