Sunday, December 30, 2012

New Year, New Blog!


New Year ....New Blog I decided. That means starting over....yes, I think I'm ready for that. Not that this year wasn't GREAT! It was amazing, but next year is going to be better. I can feel it. I know it. I even made resolutions! Did you make any? If so what are they? Here are mine.

1. Every body's favorite! Lose Weight! Yup I need to do this for many reasons. Health is a big one!


2. Be the best wife and mom I can be! I think I am doing a good job, but i always want to do that very important job better!


3. Become a better Photographer! No matter how much I learn, I always want to learn more. Be the best I can be at this. I love this art form and I want other people to look at what I do and like it too! I want people to want me to take their photos! It makes my heart sing when someone loves a photo I have taken of them or their kids/family/etc.


Happy New Year Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment